Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Things


So, Indiana has some nice things. For example I have a house, a HOUSE! And a boyfriend who let me decorate it however I wanted. I have a kitchen! I know, you likely have one as well, but this kitchen is mine, all mine! It is my sanctuary. I mean this is where the magic happens. I get to cook and bake whenever I want and whatever I want and Ben loves it all (except for that clafoutis I made last month).

Another great thing is that we got ourselves a pup, a PUP! He is my pride and joy! Ben found him on a farm with ten other four-legged babies. He was the only white puppy and he was lagging behind the others, no one would play with him. I guess that Ben knew he'd fit in better with us because he brought Wilson home to me and we have been in love with that little ball of sass ever since.

1 comment: